Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BURNT OUT

Ok so i get my pay check an i go grocery shopping and then i decide...got some extra change, why not go tanning since i am in this god awful place with no sun light. So i go to Northcoast Tanning. Cute little place all decorated. SO i get an account and she asks "How long would you like to tan?" So I'm thinking to myself "i tan easily" so "give me 15 min" i say.

So i go into the little room you get put the lotion on get into the bed. Go home jump in the shower and fix dinner. No big deal right? WRONG The fact that it is freezing cold in North Dakota means you have scorching hot water whenever you want it. I get out of the car running to the door up the stairs into apartment 13 and jump into the shower. BUT here's the catch when water hurts that's how burnt you are there is something wrong escpically when its HOT water.
So the next day i wake up a little burnt. But its better so after work i think to myself once again "OK i only burn once its never REALLY bad...ill just go tan again. I cover up my burnt spots and jump into the bed for 20 min. Let's just say for the next week or so i wont be going tanning. My face is swollen and i can't even wear my bra it hurts so bad.

"Never go tanning if you are all ready burnt"

No comments: