Monday, March 17, 2008

Scared


Sometimes you just sit back and you realize how stupid or how naive you can be when you are in love. It is those times you realize that what you did to some people might look stupid but for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction? I'm so scared that i gave up my whole life for this boy an i sit back everyday and i worry so much about whether what I'm doing is making him happy or am i being a good girlfriend?
I sit back and i worry and i cry, and i don't sit back to realize how much he really does do for me. We might have just gone thru the toughest time any relationship can go thru, that fight that decides do i really want to be with this boy for the rest of my life, is this worth it. It was that conversation that makes you realize that you can go through anything with this person.
I know that i cannot live without him. I love him SO much and he does SO much for me. The times when we are away from each other, it kills both of us inside. But i know deep inside hes the only one for me. And i finally have come to trust him. I really trust him. I have always been resentful towards men. I feel as though they are untrustworthy. But i can trust him and i love him deeply and unconditionally. So he got me flowers...the first time EVER. And he said SORRY!

No comments: