Sunday, March 9, 2008

Looking at Blogs

So what mae me start blogging...you might ask.
The mother what can i say she has a tremendous affect on me no matter where she goes or where i am there will always be a strong connection between the two of us no matter what anyone says.
So i have been reading her blogs and you know i only check it every once in awhile so i ont always catch everything. But today as i was scrolling own the multiple blogs she writes i saw the picture...the picture of home sweet home that only you will unerstand...no one else will. The one that makes you want to just bust into tears and to go jump on a plane just to be in that picture...because you know if you were in that picture you would be back at home.
My dog in a sweatshirt....yep that was the picture....yeah it may sound stupid bt of course my dad always loves to torture the dogs by putting some article of clothing on them. (secretly the dogs love it though.) Anyways back to what i was saying so i go to the section labled "kids" an then i see those 6 words just pop out on the screen like this to me. "IVE BEEN MISSING MY DAUGHTER LATELY." I mean of course she misses me who wouldnt...LOL J/k but forreal i know that a mother misses their daughter but when you see her write it on the internet...idk it hit me hard. I love my parents i will continue to say they did NOT fail me as parents no matter what anyone says...i love them with all of my heart i just made the desicion.
So its still FREEZING outside but i think im going to pick up my check and go grocery shopping. Oh i should probably eat before i go....
"never shop when your hungry...you'll buy to much."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

AwwAWWWWwww!!! I feel so good now!! Whoo-hoo! I didn't even know if you were reading my blog because you never said whether you were or not. This is awesome, I'm gonna tell the fam, ok?